I am planning to write quick posts here on what I have fruiting every months of the year.
November might be the most productive month here in the Sacramento Valley.
1. Pomegranate - most if not all cultivars are ready
2. Feijoa - midseason cultivars are dropping fruits
3. Persimmons - mostly just Jiro from the old trees on the farm. From the newer grafts, I just collected the first fruit of an old astringent cultivar I call Watermelon. A few American persimmons, Early Jewel, Lehman's Delight and Meader
4. Citrus - Early satsumas (Okitsu Wase, Miyagawa, Miho Wase), Rangpur Lime, Thornless Mexican lime
5. Tropical guava - My Brazilian seedling produces plenty of fruit
6. Kei Apple - The productive "Sweet Female #4" - good amount of fruit into November
7. Che - Oregon Exotics is ripe and the production is good
8. Occasionally I pick dragon fruits. On November 11, I picked "Hardy", and on November 21 "Haley's Comet" and "Vietnamese Giant"
9. Cherimoya Fortuna produced one very nice fruit
10. No avocados on my trees, all finished, but my neighbor's tree is fruiting now. The cultivar might be Mexicola Grande or another Mexican large fruited cultivar. I need to graft her wood onto my tree.