Saturday, December 2, 2023

Sour Cherry cv. Almaz

 This is a complex hybrid (Padocerus M X Duke Novoselka X Pamjat Vavilova) resistant to Leaf Spot. The tree is small and produces pink colored large cherries with transparent juice. The hybrid was created in Polland, but the only available picture of the fruits is on a site in Russia, see below

My grafts grow very slowly in my hot climate, and I produced few fruits, but unable to locate my pictures at the moment. If you are interested to test this accession in your conditions, check if I have the scions at reallygoodplants.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frost tolerance of Himalayan Mulberries

 The past winter of 2023-2024 was the second test for my Himalayan mulberries frost tolerance. I have five two-years old trees of four culti...